A fundamental grilled ribeye recipe – classic on its own or ready for your personal touches.
4 Chairman’s Reserve® ribeyes (12 ounces each)
½ teaspoon canola oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill to 450°F. Brush both sides of steak with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place ribeye on grill and sear for 5 to 6 minutes. Flip and sear second side for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Confirm doneness with an instant read thermometer and pull from oven at 120°F to 125°F for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Roasted Acorn Squash
acorn squash, large
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
1 garlic clove, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line an oven pan with parchment paper.
- Halve the squash from head to tail and remove seeds. Cut half moons from squash and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped garlic.
- Arrange squash on parchment paper and roast in oven till tender and golden, approximately 25 minutes.
Serve with spiced pecans.
1 cup pecan halves
1 egg white
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch salt
1 pinch nutmeg
¼ teaspoon cayenne
- Preheat oven to 300°F. As oven warms combine seasoning ingredients in a medium bowl. Lightly beat egg white in another bowl.
- Coat the pecan halves with the egg white then transfer them to the seasoning mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread pecans on parchment lined baking tray and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove pecans from hot tray. With care you may simply slide the parchment paper from the tray onto a cool butcher block or countertop.