Sriracha, ginger and cinnamon give a burst of tropical flavor to a classic pork tenderloin.
1 ½ to 2 lb pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Combine ingredients for rub.
2. Combine ingredients for glaze.
3. Coat tenderloin completely with rub.
4. Preheat oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
5. When hot, add oil.
6. Brown tenderloin 3 to 4 minutes (turning with tongs to sear on all sides.)
7. Spoon glaze over tenderloin (turning to coat completely.)
8. Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.
9. Cook to 145°F internal temperature.
10. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
11. Spoon glaze over slices to serve.
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoons brown sugar
½ cup honey
2 teaspoons minced garlic
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce