Enjoy beautifully roasted kebabs without the mess and hassle of getting out the grill..
Chairman’s Reserve® Pork sirloin (about 4 pounds)
5 tablespoons gochujang
1 cup sesame oil
1 cup scallions, chopped
¾ cup soy sauce
⅛ cup miso paste
1 Asian pear or apple
1 tablespoon ginger powder
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon pepper
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Reserve ⅓ for after cooking and with the remaining amount cover sirloin on all sides.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Air-fry at 400°F for 40 minutes.
- Chop up to desired thickness and toss in remaining marinade to serve.