Inspired by Greek souvlaki meat skewers, these tenderloin medallions are loaded with flavor and can be paired with pita, hummus and any other fixings you like..
2 lbs Chairman’s Reserve® tenderloin medallions
1 tablespoon TK Gyro Seasoning per pound of pork
1 tablespoon olive oil per pound of pork
Juice of 1 lemon
- Mix 1 tablespoon of TK Gyro Seasoning per one pound of pork, 1 tablespoon of olive oil per one pound of pork and the juice of 1 whole lemon.
- Seal it up and place it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Skewer the meat, alternate between onion and meat and form little onion cups.
- Set up your grill for direct heat at 425°F and place the skewers on the heat. Rotate them every 2 to 3 minutes until there is a light char on all the pieces. Pull them when each cube of pork hits 145°F.
- Let them rest for about 15 minutes. Can be served with pita, hummus and all the fixings you choose.
Recipe courtesy of Gabe Weiss.