Slow roasted in the oven and finished on the grill, these baby back ribs get their spicy, smoky flavor from an artisanal barbecue sauce featuring Sriracha and honey.
3 to 4 lbs Pork Baby Back Ribs
1. Combine ingredients for sauce.
2. Line a shallow pan with 2 layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
3. Coat ribs with sauce.
4. Cover with foil. Bake 2 ½ hours at 300°F.
5. Transfer ribs to grill rack.
6. Brush with sauce. Cover and grill 30 minutes (or until preferred crispiness of crust is reached.)
7. Brush with additional sauce before serving.
2 cups prepared mild BBQ sauce
½ cup Dijon mustard
½ cup soy sauce
½ to 3/4 cup Sriracha sauce, depending on desired heat
½ cup honey or agave syrup
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon onion powder