Mojo sauce adds extra juiciness and flavor to an already delicious dish — tacos are dipped in the sauce, then crisped on a flat top griddle..
Chairman’s Reserve® Pork shoulder (about 8 pounds)
HeyGrillHey’s Sweet Rub
Corn or flour tortillas
Chihuahua cheese, grated
1 bunch cilantro
Cuban mojo sauce
For every pound:
¾ teaspoon of salt
¼ teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons sour orange
1 teaspoon garlic
1 tablespoon diced onion
1 tablespoon sweet pepper
1 tablespoon green pepper
4 cups Kettle & Fire® bone broth
- Season pork with HeyGrillHey’s Sweet Rub.
- Give it a 2-hour smoke bath.
- Place the pork in a Dutch oven for an additional 6 to 7 hours along with all the Mojo ingredients.
- It’s done when it pulls apart with no problem.
- Take tacos, dip them in the Mojo sauce and pork mixture and place on a flat top griddle to crisp, add extra pork, cheese and cilantro. Fold.
Recipe courtesy of Gabe Weiss.