What’s the only thing better than Chairman’s Reserve ® Beef Tenderloin? When you add Big Pappa’s Double Secret Steak Rub to it! Grill up these beautiful cuts and add Cash Cow Mushroom sauce on top for a fantastic special occasion meal or just an “anytime treat.”.
1 Chairman’s Reserve ® Beef Tenderloin
5 teaspoons Big Poppa’s Double Secret Steak Rub
1 tablespoon Big Poppa’s Cash Cow
1 package sliced mushrooms
1 stick Irish butter
- Preheat grill/cooker to 300°F.
- Trim excess fat, if needed
- Season meat with Big Poppa’s Double Secret Steak Rub
- Place meat on the grill/cooker and cook in indirect heat and cook for 12 minutes on each side, as you rotate the meat. You are looking for an internal temperature of 125°F
- When meat has reached internal temperature of 125°F, place meat on direct heat one minute then flip, then one minute flip and rotate and repeat
- Remove meat from grill/smoker and baste again, then allow the meat to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and serve.