pork loin fajitas
Served sizzling hot in a cast-iron pan, these fajitas pack a flavorful punch — try customizing this recipe with your favorite fajita toppings.
4 Chairman’s Reserve® Pork tenderloins, sliced into strips
Big Poppa’s Little Louie’s Garlic Salt w/Black Pepper
Big Poppa’s Jalllelujah Jalapeno Seasoning Salt
Big Poppa’s Sweet Money Championship Rub
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 sweet white onion, sliced
¼–⅓ cup Worcestershire sauce
¼–½ cup soy sauce
¼ cup olive oil
½–1 tablespoon cumin
- Preheat grill, smoker or oven to 250°F.
- Remove tenderloins from package, trim excess if needed and cut into strips/slices.
- Place strips of meat in a foil half pan. Squeeze in the juice of one lemon, one orange and one lime over the meat — mix to incorporate.
- Season liberally with Big Poppa’s Sweet Money Championship Rub and Big Poppa’s Jallelujah Jalapeño Seasoning Salt (to taste).
- Drizzle olive oil over the meat, followed by a few dashes of soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle with cumin (your preferred amount), mix everything to incorporate into meat. Cover, place in fridge to allow everything to marinate.
- Place cast-iron pan in smoker to bring it to temp.
- Place sliced bell peppers and onions into a zip bag. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with Big Poppa’s Little Louie’s Garlic Salt w/Black Pepper and Big Poppa’s Jallelujah Jalapeño Salt. Shake to coat veggies.
- Place veggies into the cast-iron pan on the smoker, sauté until onions start to caramelize around the edges. Scoop veggies out of the pan and set aside.
- Add marinated strips of pork to cast-iron pan, flip strips after 3 to 4 minutes to cook all sides, cooking for about 7 to 10 minutes total or until cooked through.
- Add veggies back into pan and stir to incorporate with meat.
- Remove from smoker, serve hot with your favorite tortillas and toppings.
Recipe courtesy of pitmaster Sterling Ball.