A fundamental grilled ribeye recipe – classic on its own or ready for your personal touches.
4 Chairman’s Reserve® Prime ribeyes (12 ounces each)
1/2 teaspoon canola oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat grill to 450°F. Brush both sides of steak with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place ribeye on grill and sear for 5 to 6 minutes. Flip and sear second side for 5 to 6 minutes.
3. Confirm doneness with an instant read thermometer and pull from oven at 120°F to 125°F for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving
Roasted Acorn Squash
1 acorn squash, large
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
1 garlic clove, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line an oven pan with parchment paper.
2. Halve the squash from head to tail and remove seeds. Cut half moons from squash and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and chopped garlic.
3. Arrange squash on parchment paper and roast in oven till tender and golden, approximately 25 minutes.
Serve with spiced pecans.
1 cup pecan halves
1 egg white
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch salt
1 pinch nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. As oven warms combine seasoning ingredients in a medium bowl. Lightly beat egg white in another bowl.
2. Coat the pecan halves with the egg white then transfer them to the seasoning mixture and toss to coat evenly.
3. Spread pecans on parchment lined baking tray and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
4. Remove pecans from hot tray. With care you may simply slide the parchment paper from the tray onto a cool butcher block or countertop.