Sriracha, ginger and cinnamon give a burst of tropical flavor to a classic pork tenderloin..
1 ½ to 2 lb Chairman’s Reserve® Pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoons brown sugar
½ cup honey
2 teaspoons minced garlic
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Combine ingredients for rub.
- Combine ingredients for glaze.
- Coat tenderloin completely with rub.
- Preheat oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add oil.
- Brown tenderloin 3 to 4 minutes (turning with tongs to sear on all sides.)
- Spoon glaze over tenderloin (turning to coat completely.)
- Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Cook to 145°F internal temperature.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Spoon glaze over slices to serve.
Pro tip: Cooking with medallions? Pan-fry for 3 to 5 minutes over medium heat, turning the cuts after 2 to 3 minutes. Pull off the heat when each cut of pork hits 145º F with a cooking thermometer, then let rest for about 10 to 15 minutes.