You can’t go wrong with classic spareribs, and these use the 3-2-1 method to lock in tenderness and smoky flavor; that’s three hours of smoking, two hours wrapped and one hour of rest..
2 racks Chairman’s Reserve® Pork spareribs
Mustard or hot sauce
FIVE MONKEYS® BBQ sauce
- Trim and remove the membrane, if necessary.
- Use the 3-2-1 method: 3 hours of smoke, 2 hours wrapped, then 1 hour of rest.
- Use mustard or hot sauce as a binder for your favorite pork seasoning. Cover both sides of pork.
- Use indirect heat for 3 hours at 225°F, then wrap them in foil after brushing with BBQ sauce and heat for 2 more hours.
- Pull off heat and let rest for 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of Gabe Weiss.