Slow roasted in the oven and finished on the grill, these baby back ribs get their spicy, smoky flavor from an artisanal barbecue sauce featuring Sriracha and honey..
Chairman’s Reserve® Pork baby back ribs (about 3 to 4 lbs)
2 cups prepared mild BBQ sauce
½ cup Dijon mustard
½ cup soy sauce
½ to ¾ cup Sriracha sauce, depending on desired heat
½ cup honey or agave syrup
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon onion powder
- Combine ingredients for sauce.
- Line a shallow pan with 2 layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Coat ribs with sauce.
- Cover with foil. Bake 2 ½ hours at 300°F.
- Transfer ribs to grill rack.
- Brush with sauce. Cover and grill 30 minutes (or until preferred crispiness of crust is reached).
- Brush with additional sauce before serving.