Dial up the flavor with these already scrumptious pork tenderloins with Big Poppa’s Sweet Money Rub. And to really wow them, crumble Candied Sweet Money Spiced Bacon over top. Because who doesn’t love bacon?.
1 Chairman’s Reserve® Pork Tenderloin
5 teaspoons Big Poppa’s Sweet Money Rub
1 package of bacon
1 teaspoon Big Poppa’s Sweet Money Hot Rub
4 teaspoons brown sugar
1 Big Poppa’s Granny’s Sauce
- Preheat the grill/cooker to 300°F.
- Trim excess fat, if needed
- Season meat with Big Poppa’s Sweet Money
- Place meat on the grill/cooker and cook in indirect heat and cook for 12 minutes on each side, as you rotate the meat. You are looking for an internal temperature of 140-145°F.
- When meat has reached an internal temperature of 140-145°F, place meat on direct heat one minute then flip, then one minute flip and rotate and repeat.
- Remove meat from grill/smoker, then allow the meat to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Cook bacon in the oven or on flat top at 375°F.
- Mix brown sugar and Big Poppa Sweet Money Hot Rub and sprinkle generously on top of bacon.
- Cook bacon for 20 to 25 minutes, then let cook on a wire.
- Then crumble your bacon, top with Granny’s sauce and add to your tenderloin slices.
- Optional: You can use also candy jalapeños.