Enjoy this classic dish that never runs the risk of drying out — perfect for creating a satisfying and elegant meal..
Rack of Pork
Chairman’s Reserve® Pork rack (about 4 pounds)
2 tablespoons caraway seeds
2 tablespoons paprika
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons pepper
2 cups pork fat
½ cup flour
8 cups pork stock
¼ cup roasted garlic
1 tablespoon Worcestershire
1 tablespoon Dijon
½ cup heavy cream
- Combine rub ingredients and generously cover the pork rack.
- On sauté mode, add in pork fat and sear all sides.
- Remove pork and whisk in flour.
- Add in garlic, Dijon, Worcestershire and seasoning, then slowly whisk in stock.
- Whisk in heavy cream at the end and pressure cook on high for 23 minutes.